Sinister: What's up,doc?

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 13 17:36:44 BST 1999

Wah, Sinister,dear,are you ill? You look a bit inactive lately,is it a
plain ,dull flu or is it the nervousness because Camber Sands is around
the corner? I can understand you perfectly,as when I was eight ,the night
before going to a summer camp at the top of the mountains (like Heidi!)
I couldn't sleep at all,had no dinner and my mummy was very worried about
the state I was in just before the only days in the year while I wasn't
going to be under her eye.

We are one thousand,or nearly.In Spain during the 60's,those wonder years
when Massiel snatched Eurovision from astonished Sir Cliff's pure
hands and
nobody could wear legally a bikini at our sunny seaside,when some
fortunate tourist made some magic number,like 20 millions or so, to visit
our country he was received when landing by all the local and not so local
authorities lavishing all sort of attentions on his honor,like traditional
food and wine,traditional dances,and handed him some badge which
proclaimed proudly : TURISTA NUMERO 20.000.000.It is just a suggestion
that when arriving at Camber's reception,maybe the big ones in the
list headed by Mummy Honey could perform some similar ceremony if the
fortunate 1000th sinisterite acquiesces in it.

About the 'I dont know how it started but it was out there' topic on
school uniforms, mine was a pleated ,navy blue pinafore and white shirt or
poloneck.I agree with Mary Elia,( I believe it was you),it was bloody hot
in June to wear a wolly pinafore and if sitting by the window we resembled
chicken in an oven.I remember some friend saying not long ago she couldn't
bother about navy blue clothes because they will always mean for her
stupid rules to follow when you are a kid and society ,represented by
education,tries to tame you. I nodded ,but suddenly I realised I love navy
blue and spent my whole childhood moaning about the uniform.They have
tamed me,who will take out the wild part of me?

Not carrying any navy blue clothes to the Bowlie,promise

Arantxa