Sinister: shall we shag now or shall we shag at bowlie?

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Tue Apr 13 18:26:52 BST 1999

hi listies,

i've no doubt that this lack of sinister messages means you are all
discussing amongst yourselves ways to get me to bowlie. because it would
mean a serious lack of fun and excitement were i not there, not to mention a
noticeable dent in the sinister celebrity quotient. so get back to thinking.
if you needed encouragement, i've now got a photo on the sinister photo
page.

can i enter the bowlie photo contest even if i don't go, by sending a photo
of myself in a vest? i'm onto a winner here, i think. as a matter of fact,
if you would like to see a photo of me in the process of removing my vest,
go here:

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Styx/3733

yes kids, you have already won.

wholesome,