Sinister: Very Gentle Waves

Chris Jones chris.jones at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 13 17:46:04 BST 1999

chris.jones at saqnet.co.uk
http://www.saqnet.co.uk/users/saxtead/chris.htm

I have just bought 'The Green Fields...' and I'm listening to it now. So
far it's  impressed, although I agree that it is slightly disappointing not
to have a few more Evensong's or Weathershow's. Is it just me, or does
Isobel get quieter and quieter throughout the album? It is very beautiful
though, and it's much better than the reviews claim.
When is Tigermilk due for UK release? Will it be a 'regular' price, because
I saw a copy advertised in the NME for £18.99 or something like that?

Chris Jones.