Sinister: from the boy who plays bass guitar...

Blake E. Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Wed Apr 14 05:09:38 BST 1999

Dear Hamsters,

I haven't posted in a while, so I hope that this blurb isn't stale nor
belittling in any fashion.  What I'm really writing for is advice, so let me
tell you all the entire story.

My friend and I went into town today for a lunch, and upon walking into the
restaurant, I was greeted with the most saintly vision these sunken in eyes
have ever seen--true beauty in the form of a little 17 year old dark haired
girl-hostess (i'm 18, by the way, for clarification), with an orange/red
dress on.  As she seated us, I knew that I was witnessing a true act of
perfection.  My friend, who to a lesser extent also acknowledged the girl's
beauty, didn't believe my declaration of love at first sight.  Although she
didn't wait on us, she was in my eyeshot for the entire meal, and I couldn't
eat.  I don't remember parts of the meal that well.  My senses were shot out
like breakaway glass--total euphoric bliss.

So here's the tricky part--do I say something to her?  Well I couldn't
today, but the idea of returning solely to gaze upon her light brown locks
has been mentioned, and I can't risk the idea of letting perfection pass by
me like twilight, and leave amidst a shroud.

So can anyone tell me what to do?  The thought of a measely little customer
randomly running to the front of the restaurant to strike up a conversation
with the hostess will take more than guts and a good plan.

B&S content--upon leaving the restaurant and gazing back, i dubbed her
(nameless as of now) The Girl with the Fiery Gown.  I figured everyone here
would get a wee kick out of that.

an eternal wish for bliss, wrapped in boxes, and sold separately with happy
meals,
blake