Sinister: You Have Nothing to Fear but Rejection

Mick McMick * Sandcastle Records bp224996 at xxx.edu
Wed Apr 14 06:09:57 BST 1999

Hello,
	Blake that is my advice to you. In other news, I really enjoyed that Q
article. More of amusement than general pleasantness. I think the
articles are an interesting way to see how the world views the band and
us. Well, maybe the press aren't a good representation of the rest of
the world, but they're closer than we not quite normal fans, aren't
they?
	You know, I just realized something. For as much as I liked the new
Looper, I haven't really listened to it that much. Maybe it's the timing
or something, but I've heard the same thing about them before. I'm now
quite curious to hear the Gentle Waves (doesn't it sound like a New Age
tape?) after hearing everyone and their 2nd cousin twice removed say
they are wonderful. Come to think of it, has anyone said anything bad? I
think most of the people who don't like Isobel or her songs to begin
with are avoiding her, so maybe that's it. Wah, so why do we get the
release a month late? Oh well, no matter...
	And I'm still waiting for news on that single that'll come out before
the album, since I figure the news on the album won't come until after
that.
	Oh yes, out of curiosity (I'm sure I've spelled that wrong somehow) I
joined that *other* B&S list, and I just want you all to know that there
is little for you to be jealous of - literally! I think that other than
the Jeepster stuff which we got on this list there was only one message
so far and I've lost track of how many day's I've been subscribed, but
it's something like a week. Oh! I almost forgot the message which said
"subscribe." So that's two messages. To put you in perspective, PJ
Miller's posts are probably double or triple that of the entire non-news
output of the Jeepster B&S list. Plus we also need to take into account
that Mister Miller's posts are 200-300% funnier than most, so somehow
you have to put that into the formula. I don't know how to do it, I
stopped taking math at Algebra 2.
	They say that Leonardo da Vinci wrote in his diary backwards with his
left hand and drew sketches of engineering marvels in the margins with
his right. Doesn't that make you feel like an underachiever? I thought
so.
	Oh, and I hope I'm the last one to comment on the bird attack thread,
but one Fabio was recently attacked by a goose whilst he debuted a
rollercoaster for a popular theme park. If memory serves, the vicious
beady-eyed goose tore some 2" long scratches on his face. Ow! Now I bet
you all don't feel as silly running from those geese when they chased
after you. It's not the bread that they're after boy, it's you.
	Hm...I think I'll quit now before my puns get worse. Goodnight.

 /"\_/"\_/"\  Mick McMick/Sandcastle Records <<->> bp224996 at ohiou.edu
 \         /  Sandcastle Records Homepage:                ICQ#5056758