Sinister: Re: sinister-digest V3 #117, Richard Hell, Dr Who, Sinister Babies....

Richard.Lander at xxx.com Richard.Lander at xxx.com
Wed Apr 14 05:25:31 BST 1999

Having read the Digest which I subscribe to at work (to sneakily read when the
boss is out) I saw some things which I have to respond to. Besides I haven't
written if for, ooooh, simply ages anyway.

Mr Trousers wrote

>This interesting page tells us that an episode of Colin Baker-era Dr Who was
shot at Camber Sands. >The title of the episode, rather mysteriously was "Terror
of the Vervoids".

Nah. It was the story after Terror of the Vervoids. The one where its revealed
that Michael Jayston is the Doctors evil alter ego. I can't remember what the
name of this story was but I bet someone out there knows. The other filming that
went on at Camber Sands was 'Carry On - Follow That Camel', way way back in the
sixties.

Martin Rissbrook wrote

>Has the first Sinister baby been born/conceived yet?

I think theres been other Sinister babies but yeah, we have our own small
personette name of Victoria Avalon Lander born on 12 December 1998. Now 4 months
old she sits on my knee (with a bit of help from me) and watches the computer
when I read my Sinister mail/Stephinsongs email.

Happy Songkran, Thai New Year. Start throwing water at people now.

Love & Light

Richard