Sinister: My deal with Looper, falling for your friends, everything really

Brandt S. Fundak bfundak at xxx.edu
Wed Apr 14 14:47:46 BST 1999

I feel like utter crap right now, only having gotten two hours of sleep.
But I will get to that in a second.

Okay I have been listening to Looper quite a bit lately and while I do love
it, something bothers me the more I listen to it. And that would be that
most of the music of every song is duplicated in at least one other songs.
I call like 7 of the songs "Treehouse songs" because they all involve the
same melody and are usually about a treehouse.  At first I found it cute,
even enchanting, but now it is statring to annoy.  Has the shelf life on
this album passed for other people on the list too?

Anyway, went over to one of my really good friend's apt. last night and got
involved in tales of her recent lovelife and it turned into a conversation
about my feelings for her really.  I ended up staying there until 6:30.
Nothing happened.  I'm a moron.

Okay, off to hear how much of a loser I am from my advisor. Talk to you later.

Brandt

"Mmmm...that's good Billy."

		--Troy McClure