Sinister: get me away from here i'm making a video

Archel rap101 at xxx.uk
Wed Apr 14 15:35:05 BST 1999

i just found out a little piece of on-topic info which i'd like to
share. a friend of a friend of a friend, i am told, made a music video
for his course, and the song he used was 'get me away...'. with the
permission of b&s, who asked for a copy of it. the friend
of a friend was in his video, and the friend (getting nearer and
nearer to actual connection to me here) has seen
it. sounds great: it's a little story of a guy being two-timed by his
girlfriend. what i want to know is, is the person behind this video ON
THIS LIST? jamie from manchester??

train of thought 1: i liked the Q article too, especially the quotes
from Chris. stuart m as 'mad guy in silver trousers' and stud as
'contemporary' guy with a 'computer and a puffa jacket'. bless.

train of thought 2: one of the schools i went to didn't have a
uniform, and today i wish i'd had the privilege of weraing blazers and
ties... anything to avoid having to look back at school photos where i
sport t-shirts tucked into leggings, pink and red combos, hand-knitted
jumpers etc. no-one should be allowed to be an individual before the
age of 16.

i'm now plunged into another looongggg essay and thinking bitterly of
the bowlie, but i console myself with the fact that at least i haven't
been crossed in love (recently) or hounded by the press, or attacked
by a bird. and i've just changed the colours on my email programme to
look all summery, despite the freezing temperatures.

i suggest we have a picnic in brighton sometime. on the beach, away
from london pollution. are you with me? (only, it has to be after my
exams...)

lounging in the green fields of foreverland (metaphorically), archel
xxx

Rachel Playforth		do something pretty while you can
				don't be afraid
rap101 at york.ac.uk		skating a pirouette on ice is cool

http://members.tripod.com/~RPlayforth/welcome.htm