Sinister: la jardinage me passione

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Wed Apr 14 16:06:32 BST 1999

are we all talking about romantic bus stories? I HATE buses!
schoolbuses have no respect for us country folk. There couldn`t have
been a more worse day to miss the bus,normally I`d be jumping up and
down at the thought to stay home,but i have to do this lettre for
french about how i want to be a gardener,and now i cant get it in,and
wahh FAIL FAIL FAIL.

...Stuart Murdoch might not be at the Bowlie festival,you may not
realise this,but he`s a Goblin King. See,there was this young lady
named Guntherette,who lived in a mud-hut,(the girl was practically a
slave,but no-one knew that the Goblin King was madly in love with her)
and wanted to experience the better things in life...and she so wanted
to go to the beautiful Sands Of Camber,where she could frolick in the
sparkling waters,wash her hair with the mini-bottles of shampoo,sleep
in and twirl around. Her wicked witch-guardian wanted to crush fun and
joy from Guntherette`s life,merely,because she had the power to do
so,the wicked witch`s answer for everything was "Because I Say So".
  Guntherette was being very fowl and cursing the wicked
witch-guardian and moaning about all the unpleasant-ness and
un-fairness in her life and cried out "You can bet it is a bitch,kid!"
These words summoned up the Goblin Murdoch King....he flew in through
the window,a magnificent purple aura surrounding him,wearing italian
leather thigh high boots and a billowing lilac cape,his
feathered hair shimmered and danced in the light,hundreds of the
finest jewls you`d ever seen adorned him. "Goblin King,Goblin King!"
she cried. The Goblin King walked slowly and very dramatically towards
her,every step echoing through the hall. "I`ve brought you a
gift,peasant girl." "Oh! Oh! A ticket to Bowlie!" The Goblin King
snickered. "Shut up you.It`s a crystal,nothing more,but if you turn it
this way and look into it,it will show you your dreams." The Goblin
King proceeded to twirl and prance around,tossing the crystal high up
into the air, balancing it on his head,rubbing his stomach,patting his
head,all at the same time. "But there is a catch..."
"What!?" Guntherette exclaimed. The Goblin King whispered into her
ear. "I`ll never! I don`t need your crystal!"

The Goblin King stamped his foot. "Do not defy me." He snapped his
fingers and his little mini-goblin minions appeared, stu-D-goblin and
mick-goblin,ferocious and snarling,tried to bite at her ankles.Then a
dark purple smoke rose up around him and he started to sing "Your eyes
can be so cruel.Just As I can be so cruel.But I still believe in you."

that`s the end.It`s supposed to be vague and artistic,like it leaves
you wondering,you know? there`s lots of good parts,but i left them out

bye bye,(kiss,kiss)
your bored-missed-bus sinister pal...genevieve