Sinister: just asking

Jordi Trenzano i Vilar jordi-tv at xxx.com
Wed Apr 14 14:16:00 BST 1999

I´m making the 2nd issue of my B&S zine, and I´m having problems to get information about Evie Sands. I know her discography (I´ve checked the All-Music site) but there are some questions that I need to know:

 -The album "Suspended animation" was sang only by Dusty Springfield ?
 -Who collaborated with her at the "Anyway that you want me" album ?
 -Did the NME or any other sort a review of the B&S & Evie S. gig ?
 -Does anybody know a website where I can get some pictures of her ?

If you can help me, then I´d be very thankful.

Please - E-Mail me at my other address:

0291942a01 at abonados.cplus.es

If the one who answers me goes to the Bowlie, then we can talk about some free drinking or anything else.....