Sinister: chasing a bee

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Wed Apr 14 17:09:55 BST 1999

hey list,

marky mark perceptively pointed out:
>To lighter things...am I wrong, or does tinystar Jess every now and again
>write to the list promising to take off yet another item of clothing?

well, that's a bit of an exaggeration. there's no stripping going on here! i
simply do you all the service of pointing out different places on the web
that i can be found. no nudity, pg-13 all the way, just me and my writing.
and if any of you feel compelled to pay my way to bowlie, well, that's just
lovely. by the way, have you seen that more chalets have opened up? just
curious.

my kingdom for a ticket,
jessicaxo

someone had spied on us, i suppose, as we sat beside
the canal and ate the sandwiches, drinking not even
orangeade or coca-cola but hot milk out of a thermos.