Sinister: sinister: to coin a phase

Graham MacArthur macarthur at xxx.com
Wed Apr 14 17:38:55 BST 1999

Dear listees,

I'm back in your box again - don't say you missed me, i'll only get
embarassed. I retrieved my copy of TBWTAS from a previous crushboy - the
scally didn't even give it to me personally, he gave it to a friend, so I
feel i'm back with the bellies again, somehow things arent quite right not
having the choice between albums...

Arent boys terrible? i asked for pasta shapes, expecting something suitably
sweet like thomas the tank engine, or if it was my lucky day, barbie
shapes, but no..you send your big brother out to buy pasta shapes and they
bring back MATCH pasta shapes with pictures of "cheeky" footballers all
over the front. If anyone is collecting the wrappers for their stud-filled
MATCH calendar, you're welcome to mine!

well, like Brett Anderson, "I like food, food is good". I want to wish you
all frolicsome fun in bowlie - don't let the frost get you down, i want to
see rosy cheeked photographs of everyone braving the cold running in and
out of chalets - don't forget, as sinister peeps you have a reputation to
live up to - if you're not going to be smutty, you'd better be miserable!
:)

love Erica