Sinister: If they dare touch a hair on your head I'll fight to the last breath

Robert Foster untitled at xxx.com
Wed Apr 14 18:54:08 BST 1999

        Right, I've finally graduated from the nursery and I've grown up.
Things have broken and things have dropped and here I find myself.  Where I
used to be awkward, ill fitting and feeling slightly nervous and
overwhelmed in the nursery; I'm now a fully fledged graduate.  Over the
past few weeks while I was gestating, I was sent a many weird and wonderful
emails from a many weird and wonderful people, all of whom appear to be
having a private conversation with each other via my computer.  Nervous
were my fingers, eager to tap away to someone but it was all one sided.
        But I was there when Jenny Applecake spent a lot of time and effort
baking a cake only to wander around the streets of London for several hours
too shy to ask strangers if they were sinister or knew anyone who was.
        I was there and agree with Funkyseb when he's having a moan about
that gangwanking at the bottom of this email, I wonder who wrote it first?
                I've also noticed some of the traditions here.  Just look
at the subject line, pointless and bearing little resemblance to the main
text.  Hum, can anyone guess from what song it came from, 4 points for the
title, 3 for the artist and 3 for the album.
        Oh dear I hope I haven't over streached myself.  Honey warns of
that, strict punishment awaits anyone who strays from the line.
        Well, I'll stop wasting everyone's time and I'll say bye bye

Rob