Sinister: Starting New Cults

boyon abike acoyboy at xxx.com
Thu Apr 15 01:00:41 BST 1999

Hullo to each and every happy-yet-sinister-bunny,

well, it seems as though many, many, many bunnies are coming out of
the brush and thickets, having thoroughly gesticulated.  Call me a
late bloomer,
or whatsoever ye wish: i have been on this lovely mailing list since
November last and this is my first, but that should not matter to
anyone.  i just felt an uncontrollable desire to come out and say
'love' to everyone on this wonderful list.  although i generally
loathe writing e-mail, how could one resist, i ask?  you have made me
laugh and cry like the song of the clarinet, or better yet like the
song of B&S ;).  i envy each and every bowlie-goer, but i know the
beauty of our treasured belle and sebastian will transcend all life
and flow directly into my being, wherever i may be.  one last note,
(not meaning to abuse this grand list, thank you very much honey) if
any cads or minxes wish to have a new pen-pal, please e-mail me
privately, for i am more than available for some good ol' fashon' pen
frolics.  wheeeee 8).

hips and hops,
de

"suddenly, a soft voice spoke over my head: 'what's the matter, my
poor child" - fydor dostoyevsky