Sinister: ..she's thinking of something to do...

Tony kissingdom at xxx.net
Thu Apr 15 10:34:21 BST 1999

meganelise is the birthday girl...tomorrow...sigh...and she doesn't know how
to feel...the boy who is always working wants to take her somewhere and
although that makes her feel very special and happy...she hates her own
birthday...she much rather loves to celebrate other's birthdays

well if meganlise is in London and wants to join wee Karen and myself
celebrate our birthdays tonight (15th) at The Water Rats Theatre in Kings
Cross, shes more than welcome, my friend Suzanne is playing and we have a
guest list and I may even run to some champagane...

As always I buy myself the best birthday presents - this year in was the
Looper and Ben & Jason albums.

Tony