Sinister: hey hey hey

JaMeS eculb at xxx.uk
Thu Apr 15 16:26:07 BST 1999

hullo people,
yeah, right on, that person who mentioned about the media trying to create
something wierd and mysterious about B&S, or in particular Stu M. i found
the Q headline in that article most laughable - THIS MAN HAS WON A BRIT
(but he doesn't want you to know about it...) - its all rather silly now
isnt it? still, i'll buy anything with B&S in it, mug that i am...
hmm, oh, quick note, ive put up a few photos of the Gentle Waves from
the London gig up on my site now, plus a few from the B&S shep empire gig
as well for good measure. they can be found at
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Hall/7789
it should be ok i think, but if you cant view it, please mail me and let
me know the problem...
oh,and ive also done another short story thing as well for my site, so
there.

Enjoy!

JaMeS :)
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Hall/7789