Sinister: england this summer..

Rebecka popgirl rebeckas at xxx.com
Fri Apr 16 10:35:32 BST 1999

Hey sinsister freaks,

I an a friend are planning a trip to Uk in the summer. These towns
are high on out visiting rate. Were going to Manchester, Bournemouth
and London of course.

It's me and my friend Lovisa, were going in june for two weeks I
think. Hopefully!

Now er are wondering, may it be a sinsiter meet up?? Can we have a
blast?? Does anyone know any cheap places in London to saty in??

thanx

hugs

belle people

Love becky

# I'm staying out for the summer- dodgy#

# go and have a peek at my page it's constantly developing,
http://www.angelfire.com/me/Mizzy #