Sinister: the alternative bowlie

Archel rap101 at xxx.uk
Fri Apr 16 12:44:14 BST 1999

una stubbs and a tub of dairylea? the mind boggles. i think i'm glad
i'm not going to camber sands, which seems to get more corrupt every
day, turning into a majorette-infested, doctorwho-haunted,
schooltrip-parodying, debauched cardie swapping den of iniquity.

instead i intend to spend the weekend playing my cds of b&s, mercury
rev, the delgados, the divine comedy etc, having first erected a
little stage in my bedroom on which i will artistically arrange my
little stuart and isobel dolls made out of yoghurt pots. i'm making
stu's silver trousers right now, out of foil. then i'll just lie on my
back and look at the glow stars on my ceiling and pretend they're
real, and then retire to my imaginary chalet (to which i will have my
own key, ha!) and have a pillow fight with myself before falling
asleep unsullied by rampaging hordes of twee drunkards. perfect.
if anyone wants to join me, there are still tickets available for a
very reasonable price. you can leave your condoms at home though, none
of that in MY chalets.

i often sing the song which comes next on a compilation tape rather
than the album too, but it doesn't stop there. i frequently start
singing a completed unrelated song whose connection to the proceeding
one exists only in my head, thus looking like a loony as well as a
tit.

right, back to my feminist deconstruction of the modern canon. rah!

luv archel xxx

Rachel Playforth		do something pretty while you can
				don't be afraid
rap101 at york.ac.uk		skating a pirouette on ice is cool

http://members.tripod.com/~RPlayforth/welcome.htm