Sinister: Not arms of sex.

weejay V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Fri Apr 16 13:34:29 BST 1999

Isn't Student Nurse a song by the Yummy Fur?

(he pauses for laughs. There are none.)

       Oh well, I hope you're all in joyful anticipation of Bowlie... I'm
not going of course but you then again the thought of bumping into
Fluffy or Keith or even Honey scares me so much i'd probably hide
in my chalet the whole time like sensitive stan :) Next weekend is
it? Welllll.... If you want some pre-show entertainment, my friends
and debtors $tolen Grand are playing their debut gig in the uni here
on the friday night in the union bar. By the Uni I mean of course
Southampton Institute, which is only, ooooh, 40 miles or so from
the site itself. On the other hand, I wouldn't bother if I were you, it
won't be much fun.
       And I still like the looper album, say what you will, I love all
the songs on it (well, I just quite like burning flies but lets not split
hairs over this) and they don't really sound the same at all. I hope
you don't listen to an album and think 'Am I getting value for money
here?' because that always spoils it. Turn of the lights and lie on
your bed with it on headphones. Thats the only way.
       Since we can't rule out cheating with the 1000th member,
maybe we should have a competition involving watching the page
and subscribing when it gets to 999. Or has it already? Just
checking... No, we can still do it. Maybe we can crash the network!
We can but try ;)
       Oh, and finally, that title... Well, I was dancing with quite a
nice girl at a nightclub last night, to 'Little Baby Nothing' by the
Manics as it happens, and after a couple of miniutes I noticed she
had lots of little while scars all down one arm.
       Well, ewwww.....

                          have fun!
                                    weejay xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Blue Glow is now at http://diskant.future.easyspace.com/blueglow/