Sinister: Bowlie Chalets

stephen hewitt hewits at xxx.uk
Fri Apr 16 14:00:33 BST 1999

Two Keys per Chalet!!!!!

They're having a laff aren't they.

How are 6 or 7 grown people meant to cope.  I'm going with 5 people I don't
know from Adam.  What if they all disappear?  What if they all go to bed at
half eleven and I'm banging on the door at 4.20 in the morning cos I've been
dancing the night away.

I'm sure the last time I went to Butlins (about 8 years ago) we had a key
each and I was only 16 then (and clumsy and shy, obviously), so surely they
can run to a couple more each.  It's either that or pushing the key into a
bar of soap and finding a dodgy key cutting emporium in Rye.

Chris Butler said:

>Lurkers unite! [ My only weakness is a list of rhymes ]

which is but one example of Sm*ths lyrics (ish) creeping in to the list over
the last few days (i know I've just done it too), which is all well and
good, but I find myself singing the song for the rest of the day, in my
M*rrissey voice (ie a rather strangulated whine), which makes everyone else
in the office look at me and point, so if we could please try and stop (at
least until I get my own office).

With regards to Ferris and his day off, although this is an ace 80's moment
it pales in comparison with the triumverate of
Pretty in Pink
The Breakfast Club &
St Elmo's Fire
Oh god, I'm back to 16, clumsy and shy again.

See (some of) you next weekend,
xoxo
CarsmileSteve

carsmilesteve at geocities.com

visit our website http://fast.to/carsmile for your !F!R!E!E! demo tape

'So tell me what have you got?  So tell me have I lost the plot?'