Sinister: he`ll be dancing in a cage,at bowlie (this is really about movies)

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Fri Apr 16 15:52:57 BST 1999

ho ho ho,
i was supposd to see either Central Station or The School Of Flesh
today,but i can`t,and i wonder about movies and about the movies that
will be shown at Bowlie.

I haven`t seen any of those movies except for Dazed and Confused..one
thing bothers me about that movie,you know the L`oreal model, Milla?
(dont buy that Le Grand Curl stuff girls and boys,i hear it dont work)
well shes in it,as this big star,and does she do ANYTHING in that
movie? shes only on screen for like  5 minutes. Why is it `starring
Milla` ?

I have wanted to see Gregory`s Girl for a while,but that movie must
not exist up here---sorry if I`m embarrassing you keith,but is it
really you as the boy in the movie?!?!
  sigh,i want to be a movie star,(or a ballerina,or a world cup
soccer champion)i`ve only done one thing for television though...it
was on cable. I danced around in leotards and read poetry,very
dramatically from `The Jellicle Cats` VERY cool.

those short documentaries sound a little strange `What is Happening to
the Hovercraft`? i was watching this thing on fatness on Witness,the
liposuction thing frightened me,and how come in english schools for
gym they get to do BALLET?? all we get here is dodgeball (most of the
time) my mom assured me not all the schools are like that,but
gosh..how cute and educated the little british kids sound,they`re like
5 and they can speak better than me. why cant i be aritculate!

i wont offer sexual favours to get a ticket to Bowlie,but my friend
Gunther will.I will clean and cook though,and make cream puffs.
Gunther will even do those `phhtttt!` things on your belly button that
tickle oh so much! He knows reflexology as well.

wink wink,
gunther`s special pal