Sinister: try me out, yes baby, try me out, just take a chance on me cos i wanna be yours.

Fluffy Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Fri Apr 16 16:28:21 BST 1999

fog on the tyne, fog on the tyne, i like to wrap, it all up in twine.

Hi!

We had a singing day today at college, some people downstairs were
busking to raise money for Kosovo. I paid one lot some money to shut the
fuck up! One college band played LET IT BE by the Beatles which was dead
orginal and sung dead well. Then we all sang along to POWER OF LOVE and
that song by Sea-Lion Dion which isn't about a ship dying or something
I've not seen Titanic so I don't know!

Miller your spanish was RIGHT! I got 39 out of 45 on my test, yes you
may all worship me. UNFORTUNATELY I don't know the results of my final
paper becaaaause....our college went on fire! Someone was burning the
costumes in theatre studies! How fab is that? We all had to EVACUATE
till the fire service said we could go back in! Me, I went home. Rah!

Why do I always get on the bus with the wankers and trendy arses who
suddenly shout out, you know mens private parts, well what are the
sensitive bits, do me a picture cos I'm going to wank my boyfriend at
the weekend and make sure he likes it! URGH! I mean for crying out loud
do we WANT to know??? Fucking freaks! No-one wants to know! Thats why I
thought I'd tell 995 of you. Heh heh!

Honey:
>Starry seems to be selling video stills of the
>rude three-in-a-bed bits.  While stocks last, folks.

Starry means me folks. And yes, give me 50 pee and I'll tell you where
the THREESOME stills are. You can see sexy Stuart (??) from Queer as
Folk contorted up in constipation with two other men (I can't think why
else he would moan so much) and get addicted to Queer as Folk and write
to Channel 4 and get another series..but that would ruin it...ok, you
can buy me the video which comes out third of may and the album as well.
Which is 11.46 quid if you ONLINE SHOP which I can't DO CHIZ at:

http://www.gayguide.co.uk/queerasfolk/album.htm

Do you need a credit card to online shop or can you just have a cashcard
or what? Switch or something? heck I don't know.

And I think David Kitchen is most rude, he hasn't even contacted me to
tell me how much he is paying me for my exclusive tshirt slogans yet.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah