Sinister: I'm going to spill my load (of joy, that is..)

funkyseb at xxx.com funkyseb at xxx.com
Fri Apr 16 17:40:01 BST 1999

Yo! you twee motherf*ckers!
Dem bus stories what you sent waz def, and well wicked. 'nuf respect! Me
is gonna rite me a up chillin' script 'bout dem what will be massive in a
Spike Jones stylee. Big up da sinister massive!
    God that was shit wasn't it? Certainly not as good as Ali G on that
11 o clock show, which is officially the funniest thing on at 11 o clock
this week.
Anyway, I loved reading all those stories, especially the one where the
boy and girl spoke to each other on the bus and ended up going out.Ahhh!!
More please!
I can only apologise for all of today's exclamation marks, I put it down
to the fact that I'm at work, and starting to trip on paint fumes.... gag
gag cough splutter sick etc.
       I'm scared of Bowlie now I think. I think I might just die the
moment I see the bowlie bus gleaming at Victoria, too much anticipation,
too much... anyone else scared that they'll just burst all over Wilton
Street next Friday?
     And Gregory's girl too! I mean, either Stuart Nancy and Lee Murdoch
is a cynical businessman who's done a lot of market research, or the man
is even ovlier than I thought....
anyway, I'm off to see sodastream. Night night,
seb