Sinister: bitter? oh, you don't even know....

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Fri Apr 16 19:04:17 BST 1999

hi kids

here i come, bouncing out of my faux fur lined cave to tell you all about
the non-existant excitement in my life.  well, that's not totally true,
there are some good bits, though right now i'm busy on not so exciting
things.  but whatever.  i think we should have a nonbowlie chatup in the
chat room with genevieve and peter miller and who else?  i'm trying to
remember who all's coming.  of course, mr miller would have to *come* to
chat.  right now, i tend to believe that he's a figment of my imagination.
though how exactly i would dream him up, i'm not entirely sure.  and i
guess he'd have to be something of a mass halluicnation, but oh well.

about teen movies, i guess everyone has favorites, but some kind of
wonderful?  pardon me while i BARF.  ew, ew.  i like ferris a lot still.
the breakfast club kind of loses it's allure as i get older.  i think the
best teen movies are fast times at ridgemont high, valley girl, and
heathers.  i hope that ends any arguement.  ;p

now i want to make an important request.  everyone who i know who goes to
bowlie needs to bring me a present.  and there are a lot of you.  if i
suffer, at least i want material gain by the end of it.  my number one
choice is the bowlie weekender: after dark which apparently brian is
working on.  condoms and women's sanitary bits will figure into them.
which i hope none of you are ashamed of buying.

um, enough repeated jokes and in jokes which can only be understood by
myself.  which is happening more and more often lately.  do you ever wonder
how to tell if you're going insane?

xoxoox
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu