Sinister: Re: Bowlie Tickets

Stephen_J._Wood at xxx.Wood Stephen_J._Wood at xxx.Wood
Fri Apr 16 19:08:22 BST 1999

Hi, All!

Are these Bowlie tickets scarce?

You see I now have three spares (mates cancelled) and am wondering whether to
let (other) mates have them on the cheap, or risk leaving it to sell them on
the day and hopefully get their face value!

So if anyone's looking for tickets, email me soon!

Of course the downside is that you'd have to share a chalet with my good
self!

I hear from the Cardiff ticket agency that the Gentle Waves gig is not about
to be re-scheduled, so I'll sadly be sending back my ticket for a refund
(It's a good month for unused tickets) (or do you think in a few years the
ticket may be worth more than its face value as a collector's item?)

Looking forward to Bowlie!

Cheers!

Rocker

rocker at andyclin.exnet.com

P.S. I only access my email every couple of days, so don't worry if it takes
a while for me to reply!