Sinister: I'm an ocean away

Amanda Bergman swanarama at xxx.com
Sun Apr 18 03:09:12 BST 1999

from the cavorting at Camber Sands.

so no, tag, i won't really be able to feel the love.

perhaps someone could give it a good grope for me at the weekend?

i'm all for a chat meetup for those of us that can't make it to the
festival. we can compile lists of all the potential atrocities that
might occur at Bowlie. you know, rooming screw-ups, hungover bands not
being able to play, lost chalet keys, three straight days of rain, an
earthquake, and the most horrible one of all: a gaggle of girls
without their sanitary care and bits.

please join me (and megan and genevieve), anyone who is able. if you
haven't had the chat experience, try it. it only hurts the first time.
details can be found at
http://www.belleandsebastian.co.uk/chat/index.htm

cursing the debt she accrued the last time she was in England,
Amanda x

"If you are good at anything, that is beauty."
          --from _Taxi Driver Wisdom_

visit *Red Roses for Me* fanzine
     http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Cabaret/9043