Sinister: woof woof

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Sun Apr 18 03:49:11 BST 1999

my my my,i`ve been posting a lot...well,you would to if you had to
spend most of the weekend with your parents.

lesley jo wondered:
>Genevieve, do you ahve a tape of your Jellicle cats leotard dance?
that
>sounds wellll surreal.  wowee wow.  who did the jellicle cats

sadly no...there were only 1000 copies availible,and now they are all
gone.(ho ho ho,witty me!) oh,my old drama practices,the daughter of
the mother i took lessons from did a movie with burt reynolds. You`d
think with the Jellicle Cat Dance(for some reason i think Andrew Loyd
Webber did it) I wouldn`t be able to cope with the number of
movie-deals and offers(and burt reynolds,purrrr!),but alas,i was
deemed too controversial,so now i do the Dance in the ditch outside
our house.   I bought the Select magazine today (brett anderson is
beautiful,isn`t he?)...hey,did the photographer tell you to cover your
faces like that or did you just do it? I`m trying to see if I can
recognize any of you,but I can`t. The person in the bus t-shirt NOT
covering your face: You have really really nice hair,honestly! it
gleams...oh and I read the Q article as well..what language were they
speaking? `baggy` `boo to a goose` ??? i was shocked the hear that
stuart murdoch `freaked` women,sometimes 3 or 4 times a day..does he
like that song then `freak`? goes like `and if you wanna `woof woof`
any time of day,it`s all good by me` it`s all starting to come out now

i think there should be some more international festivals like
Bowlie.And I`m not just saying it too be rude or jealous.Honestly,it`s
so beautiful here (and i`m not saying sands of camber isn`t) my only
sadness is that i don`t share it with you...beautiful,beautiful fresh
spring smell,and already the frogs are singing (is that what frogs
do?) it`s such a shame i can`t transport the bands and people from
there HERE. I went out walking today and I just couldn`t stop...don`t
you just love spring? all the snow melts and creates all these
waterfalls gushing down the mountain

a content (non `boo to a goose`) b&s fan