Sinister: Fertile tears - Educating Rita

Robert Foster untitled at xxx.com
Sun Apr 18 12:45:35 BST 1999

Hullo Everyone,
        What about Mr Hamilton.  Poor soul he's love sick, crying tears,
fertile tears, for a girl.  A white knuckle ride, an emotional express
train.  He's loosing sleep, may be it's your stereo you must keep playing
in the night.  Ah yes, music hides a multitude of sins.  Just get into it's
rhythm and your away.  No one can hear you snore.
        When a man is poor he may still preserve the nobility of his inborn
feelings, but when he's destitute he never can.  If a man's destitute he
isn't even driven out with a stick, he's swept out of human society with a
broom, to make it as insulting as possible; and that's as it should be, for
I am the first to admit that when I'm destitute I'm the first to insult
myself.  Hence the stereo.
        Any how, to the main point.  I know it's a bit late after it's
release but tuff.  I got Green Fields...  Yesterday.  I know I'm probably
breaking some rule or other here but "Oh Dear.  Low Fi Belle and Sebastian.
 Like Arab Strap without the drum machine, instead a wind instrument."
This was my first impression.  I put it into my stereo and as it skipped on
the dust I decided to put it into my computer, it's playing now "For a bit
of loyalty I would pay you handsomely", ah, that's nice.  Hang on, there's
some one at my door...  Right that got rid of her.  Oh, it's on to the next
song,  Renew and Restore.  I've listened to it a few times and, well, it's
okay.  Though the best song is Weathershow.
        Lately I've been having some seriously disturbing nightmares.  I
used to be a very deep sleeper but now I just drift in and out and I often
sleep with my eyes open.  Anyway, I also have hallucinations.  Quite often
a giant spider makes its way across the ceiling to above my lazy head.  and
my row of CD's move like a concertina.  Does anybody think they know the
problem.