Sinister: They've got a special unit in St. Thomas's for that

susannah susannah at xxx.net
Sun Apr 18 21:10:45 BST 1999

Kids
Odd things have been happening on the run up to the millenium.
The wheels of karma are busy turning.
Just remember, whatever you do at bowlie will have repercussions well into, err,
May.

Exhibit One
Up until recently we had a huge infestation of mice under the floorboards, so we
poisoned them.
Then they died. Next thing we  knew they'd rotted and stank so bad I had to
sleep at friends houses for a week.
Then came the flies, I sprayed one with Vapona, and seconds later it landed in
my spag bol.

Exhibit Two
I went into Borders on Oxford Street for a 'browse' and I walked out with a free
copy of 'The Go-between'.
I don't think it was meant to be free. Actually I nicked it.
That week at work I got a very nasty paper cut. From my payslip.

Exhibit Three
The other week I ran out of washing powder and went through every item of
clothing I had.
One day I wore a pair of knickers two days in a row. That night at the Dogstar I
pulled.
I had to go home alone for obvious reasons. No one's come near me since.
This isn't to be recommended actually, another day and you've got to have them
surgically removed. Without anaesthetic.
I know its taboo girls, but remember to pack enough pairs of knickers for
bowlie, one per day, and one spare just in case.

Ahhh, I'll see you at the Betsy. I'm off now to buy some pyjamas cos I might be
sharing a bed with a complete stranger. I do hope so.

Susannah aka
Susie//Sus//Suki//Astral//Kitty//Hotlips//Hotmuff//lovebunny//peepshow//
sugarnubs//fuzzyflumps//wumpybuns//buttermounds//flopsybutts//
nippypops//bumpybuns//ploppybaps//lumpynads