Sinister: you are sue pollard, and i claim my five pounds

Rod Begbie rod at xxx.com
Mon Apr 19 05:31:58 BST 1999

just back from mercury rev concert.  fcuking excellent -- like how i reckon
the verve probably sounded five years ago, before they discovered rolling
stones orchestral covers and just got on with making a fcuking beautiful
noise.  luverly.  if you're bowlieing, go see them.

however, i'm stuck in this continent, so will be unable to join in the
ted-bovis-esque joys of cambersands.  however, i will be appearing on the
webcam in my vest and pants for one minute.  tune in and see if you can spot
it.

q: what do you call an elephant with 17 balaclavas on?

a: anything you like, he can't hear you.

i walked past 'vanilla ice' a couple of weeks ago, after he performed at a
club at the end of my street.  i briefly considered shouting some verbal gbh
at him, before remembering that he is a double-hard bastard, who was stabbed
by one of his homies.  so pegged it instead, like the big girls blouse i am.

www.unamerican.com -- you know it makes sense.

i've been playing around with 'shoutcast' -- the winamp radio thang.  my
station ("the sweeney", for reasons to complex and dull to go into, but it
does give me an excuse to play "shat it!" sound files on it) has been up the
last couple of weekends, and has had listeners from as far afield as sweden
and hungary.  i'll see if i can't get it up next weekend, and do a bowlie
tribute with shedloads of b&s, tfc, mbv and that.  to access it, point your
winamp at smyles.ne.mediaone.net:8000 and see if it comes up peachy.  or
download mp3spy (from mp3spy.com, natch) and search for me.

any boston-ish people up for a picnic sometime?  i can supply irn-bru.

rododododod.

Rod Begbie -- rod at begbie.com -- http://www.begbie.com

"The python picked the passion fruit, the marmoset the mandarin,
 The parrot painted packets and the whole caboodle landed in."