Sinister: off topic

Claire Timmins coool_air at xxx.com
Mon Apr 19 11:38:44 BST 1999

The elusive rodenberrybegbie, claims to have wandered past the
sleekster that is vanilla ice, well my friends it appears that Mister
Ice is a fruad (gosh, imagine) he claims that when he was a hipcoolhop
nipper that his status as the only caucasian in his gang earned him
the name vanilla, due to his creamy complexion. His friends deny this
any claim they called him 'stupid twat'. Friends eh?

I do believe that i feel somewhat nervously excited about the
forthcoming weekend. My plans to warm the jon spencer crew to my
heart have not yet reached completion, and this worries me
slightly.And while im here, id like to enthooze about the brilliance
that is Kreidler, geeky german grooves. And the David Thewlis
lookalike behind the bar, but im not saying where.

looking forward to falling over you all and singing loudly when
noone's listening,

Claire