Sinister: could it be magic?

Joss Moorkens JMoorkens at xxx.ie
Mon Apr 19 12:37:23 BST 1999

Hello.
Joss here. The Jason Orange of Roolz. When this crazy rollercoaster of chart
success (just add up all of our list crush votes; we're right up there)
ends, I plan on embarking upon an acting career. My favourite actor is Jason
Connery.
Sadly, since we won't be playing this Bowlie thing, we shall be forced to
just plod along with the proles. I shall be disguised as a blotchy faced
Irishman with red eyes and a penchant for drunken singing. I still don't
understand why Tag won't let me on the records. That royalty cheque *is* in
the post, isn't it, McT?

Perhaps I ought enlist Mr. Begbie to give him some of that verbal GBH of the
earhole.
I'm looking forward very much to seeing Fugazi too, David. That End Hits LP
is marvellous. Although I did go to see their film the other day. I now feel
that I have lived through their 10 year history.
Mark wrote:
Ever hit a bird with your car?

No, but I did once hit a deer. He ran right out in front of me, I skidded,
but still hit him in the hip. I got out to check on him (this is probably
not the thing to do, should anyone else ever hit a deer: they are big and
scary) and he got up and leapt over a wall. Thankfully. Shook me though.

Is anyone else amused by http://thump.rotten.com/dilbert-hole/index.html
I know i shouldn't be.

Suzannah wrote:
I'm off now to buy some pyjamas cos I might be
sharing a bed with a complete stranger. I do hope so.

At this juncture I would like to point out that I don't know you.
And I am from another country.
If that doesn't make me a stranger, I don't know what does.*wink*

Sorry.
Cheerio :)
Joss

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be wrong, corrupted, dirty, lost, shot to pieces with
spudguns, arrive late or poorly dressed, contain viruses or flesh eating
bacteria that eats your flesh. You never really know.  The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any whoring, omissions or diseases  which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
Thank you.