Sinister: glasgow honeymoon

Ciflux at xxx.com Ciflux at xxx.com
Mon Apr 19 14:32:05 BST 1999

hi all:

My wife and I recently went to Scotland on our honeymoon.  We've put up an
online scrapbook from our trip, which some of you Sinister listmembers might
be interested in seeing.  If so, please check out:

http://members.aol.com/calliappel/honeymoon.htm

It's as much "photo essay" as "photos by people we don't know, so who cares,"
so I hope it's worth a look...

enjoy!
mike