Sinister: chicks, sucking and rock

JaMeS eculb at xxx.uk
Mon Apr 19 14:40:20 BST 1999

hey-ho people,

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999, Tim Hopkins wrote:
> [Manx Cat Risotto] wrote:
>
> >[Mark Casarotto]  Becky, is the Bournemouth bit to see an ailing
> >relative or something? I suppose bits of it are quite nice, but for
> >real kicks for chicks, get yourself to Royal Leamington Spa, Jewel
> >of the WestMidlands (and it has JaMeS in it).

and thats reason enough to go there, baby! aw, lawks, only kidding, but
it is a lovely place. very nice park. renowned for springs.
and it has lots of very pretty girlies, which is always nice ;)

> Ah yes, I have heard of the famous Leamington Spa chick kicking,
> which happens every spring to celebrate fertility and stuff like
> that.

unfortunately this is true, its very barbaric and we're campaigning to get
it stopped. down with the evel chick-kickers!!

mm, i saw one of those made-for schools documentarys on channel 4 this
morning, about Slyvia Plath, for some reason i woke up reaally early (try
7am) (and im a student, go figure) . 'twas v.good though. hooray, AND i
got my gentile waves CD thru the post too, finally, but i for one thought
it WAS worth the wait. so boo to anyone who doesnt like it.

im pondering whether to go to bowlie, though a) i dont have a ticket;
b) i have minus money; c) i have to hand in a fiendishly treacherous maths
assignment in on Monday.
still, im checking those returns...

oh for a miracle,
JaMeS :)