Sinister: last night i dreamt...

Graham MacArthur macarthur at xxx.com
Mon Apr 19 18:17:02 BST 1999

peeps,

Last night i dreamt i was the precious first child of James Bond, and had
to write an equasion to save the world from the bad guy - who in my dream
was christopher walken with a shaved head (simalar to A View to A Kill -
the bond film with the best soundtrack - duran duran!). Oh! It was full of
terror and suspence! but it was quite funny seeing my mum tarted up as a
bond girl though.

To follow a trend, i love the imperfections in music - espcially when
someone is laughing in the background of a record, or when someone coughs.
I can remember who it was that said it, but I read of a girl guitar player
who said she coughed on purpose in the back of a recording because she was
so pissed off that she had to play - i like that! "I'm ill so everyone else
should feel shitty too!"

hello to everyone i spoke to at the poetry cafe on friday - and everyone
that I didn't. and everyone in america and everyone....(stop me, i'm doing
a paltrow)
love, Erica