Sinister: Ohhhh a debut post..... I'm so nervous!!!!!

Neil Krajewski nkrajewski at xxx.uk
Mon Apr 19 20:29:29 BST 1999

Hi Sinisterites/Sinistereens (delete as appropiate),

As the title of this mail may suggest this my debut post so I'll keep it
brief, the shorter the length the less chance of breaching the rules and
upsetting Honey and co. Anyway I've probably to spoken to a number of u in
the IRC room and they're you would probably affectionately know me as
Kadj81for reasons I won't go into.

Anyway on to the purpose of this mail beyond breaking the ice and
anticipation that as mounted since being admitted to the nursey. Everyone is
going to Bowlie this weekend and I'm not, "Neil is feeling melancholy," etc.
As welling as missing the oppurtunity of seeing the obvious live not going
also deprives me of seeing emminent post rock heroes, the marvellous,
crictically acclaimed (I feel like a Boxing Bout MC) Godspeed You Black
Emperor. I'm aware they are on just before B&S, but if anyone sees them then
mail us a set list and brief account in private. This would be very much
appreciated.

Also I must add my support to the Michael Head is a genius campaign as he is
and well anyone who's ever heard a Shack or last year's semi solo release
will already know that. The next Shack LP should be well worth keeping an
eye open for.

I feel i must add some B&S related content to this mail as I risk permanent
confinement in the nursery. I'm rather stuck for inspiration tho' (A Levels
does this too, I could talk all about juries) so Honey just remember I
didn't intentionally ignore all the rules.

Sorry for wasting all/most people's ( u may have deleted this before reading
it... sensible idea... set inbox assistant up) time, hope not to have
something more life affirming to say in the future

Neil Krajewski