Sinister: oooh get me away from here...

Molly pbelinsk at xxx.net
Mon Apr 19 21:34:14 BST 1999

See Molly.
See Molly be happy.
See Molly only apply to one college because that's the only place she wants
to go to.
See Molly tell everyone that she's going to go to college ____.
See Molly wonder why they are so slow at geting back to her.
See Molly get a letter from _____University and then put death wishes on
admission officers.

aslncre;nkxcnvmioe;rahgijkfdasdfdklf;jask;ldfjiaslhnuficoesjfhg;.kjfdhkjjrkh
gkdjakljfd,mxcnvmncx
If I were to scream that is what I would say.

I want to email them (yeah... the *mature* thing to do, I know) and tell
them that at least I (if "I" could be any more capitalized than it would
be. So pretend it is double capitalized) didn't have any TYPOS in my ESSAY
that I sent to ONE address, while the letter they sent to me and THOUSANDS
of other rejects DID. And that they can take their offer of an extended
waiting list and... oh! just do something with it!  I wonder if I would
have gotten a response from them. But I'm writing this instead of sending
mean things. And I was looking at other school's web pages with late
application deadlines and they look diiirtyyy. Of course its probably just
my wrath filtering everyting brown. Actually, I like brown.  I feel better
already (uhhh maybe)

I like twee. I think it's an apt description.

I just looked at my above paragraph and saw that I used the word "gotten".
I read an article this morning in the paper that said that "some pompous
americans have taken to adoption of british spellings"  It was really dumb.
It said something about the word "gotten" being wrong or something. I
thought to myself "oh. I never use "gotten" but now I see.

Content content... oh. On dis-harmony:
I don't particularly notice the out of tune-ness a whole lot. But I know
what everyone's talking 'bout. I prefer imperfection. I think it's the
difference between something being performed by the musicians as it comes
out, and being picked apart and digitally enhanced by some third party that
wants it just so, so everyone in the world will like it and not be turned
off by what isn't perfect. And make a lot of money.

appy polly wologies for using the list for my own devices (activity to
replace the pulling out of my hair),
Molly