Sinister: that cow from the cardigans

rachel tucker rachel at xxx.uk
Mon Apr 19 23:51:08 BST 1999

hello again my loves,
i wasn't too sure whether i'd write again but the nice warm fluffy feeling i
got from seeing my(!) message in my inbox was too great to ignore.

hey dave, i reckon you're on to something with this 'world playing monstrous
joke' idea. all my friends aren't really angsty placebo/radiohead
obsessives, they just do it to upset me. they're probably having a b&s
soundtracked midnight feast with dairylea covered jelly tots right now. mmm
:)

anyway, real purpose of this message: i am unable to listen to bel's 'renew
and restore'. it's perfectly nice in a plinky plonky way, until she hits the
line 'renew and restore' and then she reveals herself as that cow from the
cardigans!
the resemblance is freaky!
thankfully she doesn't do it anywhere else where we can see her, it would be
too gruesome and traumatising for a weakling like me.

oooh! am tres excited about this picnic (as i don't have bowlie to work
myself up into a frenzy  about). will you all be nice to me if i come? i
don't have any badges so will you talk to me if i carry a sign saying 'i'm
scared' on? otherwise i can see myself having a very janey applecake day.

lovin' and leavin' you,

                     rachel xx