Sinister: my name is Mud

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 20 12:17:31 BST 1999

Hello 1001 guys and gals:

1001st is a much more seductive figure,so Splat,Honey and Lulu should look
up in their Magic Manuals and produce a flying rug to reward the true and
not-cheating 1001st sinisterine to enter this Splastic world.How to
recognize the 'One'? easy,just put some pea under everybody's mattress in
the chalets on Friday evening and we will see who has the bruises on
Saturday morning.

My t-shirt is nearly finished,ready to wear,but all crooked lines as I
could not get any frame,and it is bloody difficult to hold the cloth,the
needle and so on the air...I don't care,my housemate thinks it looks more
cute this way ( I was about to say t**** but I remember in the last
minute!).Now,I would love to have one of those emblems of Britishness, a
picnic basket with its plates,and its cutlery,to enjoy our days on the
sand at its best.But these showers and misty weather don't promise any
good,and I just hope Primus at Woodstock won't turn to be the closest
comparison to what we will live in ....3 days!!!!

Arantxa