Sinister: The only thing that's left to do is cure the broken hearted

KIRWAN LOUISE EMMA 9852611 at xxx.ie
Mon Apr 19 16:50:25 BST 1999

This is my first mail so I hope you like it and read it all  ( Hey! Come
back - you haven't read anything yet....*sigh*)

 Average kinda day today - pancakes, a bus, and some labs ( yup,  I'm one of
those students ). The bus isn't as cool as it sounds. Well, I used to think
that a bus journey anywhere was pretty cool and somehow made the destination
more exotic ( I dunno ) just because you had to get a bus there. But not
this bus...nope..my bus was built circa 1972 , and has teeny tiny seats (
apparently people were shorter back then). It's made of lollipop sticks and
chewing gum and has a door which is wont to open when the driver goes around
a roundabout...( I love that added element of *actual* danger in the
morning) What else?  Errrmm..oh, entertainment is provided by Dave the bus
driver's one tape; the bee gees..live. It was cool for the first few times
but not anymore.  Oh, and  when the bus is getting full, Dave comes along
the bus shouting, "Come on now lads, three to a seat, three to a seat" .
This *always* ends up with three strangers staring at their knees, hoping
that they won't have to start a conversation with one another. *sigh - I'mso
hard done by *  heehee.
I've read this all back just now and I suppose the bus has some good
points..cos well it's a bus and buses generally are good things. Maybe I
need to go somewhere good in one , as opposed to college.
As for teen movies, I've been having a bit of a teen movie fest over the
last few weekends.
I watched Mallrats ( nope ), Ferris Bueller's day off ( yes) , Clerks ( yes
), Pump up the volume ( yes - plus acoustic version of "wave of mutilation")
, Suburbia ( nope  -  *nothing* happens),  Empire records ( was supposed to
be good , but y'know what - it's really boring) . As a rule of thumb, beware
any teen movie that has "Great alternative soundtrack" on the cover. That's
never ever a good sign.
The Belle and Sebastian bit; I'm getting nervous about going up to the
Dublin gig. I don't know anyone who's going, so I'm just going to turn up on
my own and hope for the best. If anyone else is going, I'll be the short
girl with the short hair, flowery shirt (+upside down Sebastian badge) and
starry bag.
Anyway
b'bye

louise

 oh again, that thing with the mix tapes always happens. I think it must be
a mix tape law that you get that order of songs into your head and there it
must stay until the end of time ( or you get a new tape )