Sinister: A cup of tea she would admit to me.

paul sallis sillas_luap at xxx.com
Tue Apr 20 14:16:51 BST 1999

Dear fluffy bunnykins,
   cardiefest99 is fast approaching and its becoming
increasingly difficult to hide my excitement from my
(oblivious) fellow work-a-day slaves.

Alas there is an ominous malignant cloud on the
horizon (and I don't mean the piss-poor weather), for
looking in the festival archives I see that every hut
comes complete with a kettle, but there has been
absolutely no mention of teapots.

How do they expect us to survive an entire long
weekend if we do not have access to the life juice
that sustains us?
What are we to do if we can't have a steaming
milky-brew with our KitKat fingers and Ambrosia
creamed rice?

Please someone help me out, I've already stretched my
favourite cardie out of all recognition through
nervous agitation, I need to know what the tea
situation is else troubled sleepless nights will
destroy the fun to come.

paul.

PS: sorry to all the lovely people who can't make it
to Bowlie, I hope all the related emails are not too
upsetting for you. Personally I had to sell my soul to
the devil and my gran to a brothel to get there. My
gran seems quite happy but Satan is seething.