Sinister: RE: Bowlditz update (those not sentanced should perhaps ignore.)

martin at xxx.uk martin at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 20 16:50:53 BST 1999

Is it really so? Is the tweekender turning into the bleakender? Will we be
made to smile as we queue in neat single file for overpriced flat lager and
stale cheese sandwiches? Will we have to walk round in single file and
anyone running be shouted at "More haste and less speed Fairbairn-Bottomley
smythe" or something? Will cardies be confiscated if they do comply with
Bowlie uniform? Will we all have to bed by 10 pm with lights out strictly
at 10.30pm? And any chalet hopping will be subject to spotlight searches
and forceful rejections (of the premises)?

Don't worry all is not lost bring a yellow bib and walk around pretending
to be a security guard and carry out random strip searches. In the words of
Talk Talk "Errant days filled me, Fed me illusion's gate" sorry I meant
"life's what you make it".

As for the alcohol restrictions I shall be taking a box of wine minus the
box disguised as a colostomy bag. I hope I don't leak it might make the
wine taste funny...

Martin

I shall now be wearing a boiler suit with little arrows on it as well as
the carnation.