Sinister: Bowlie Bulletin

Kevan Cooke fatslug at xxx.com
Tue Apr 20 16:41:25 BST 1999

Someone at work is going to a goth festival in Whitby this weekend,
and she says they're allowed to take alcohol.  Goths are obviously
more trustworthy than twee indie kids.  This Burning Effigy, Last
Dance and Manuskript are playing.  Apparently one of Boyzone used
to be in This Burning Effigy.  Weird, huh?

I hope no one who is travelling to Bowlie from abroad has already
set out not knowing that they need two pieces of identification, an
accompanying adult, a letter from their parents, and a barcode
tattooed on their forehead.

The tattoo is so that you can be scanned at random by the big burly
security guards.  It will make you go "beeep!" but apparently it
doesn't hurt at all.  If the scanner doesn't recognise your barcode
then you are thrown into a big chute which leads to Whitby.

Alix said:
> that's not fair, mark. i think i shall sulk. anyway, kevan will
> be busy with his mudwrestling.

And it is about time that I explained what Alix was referring to.

As the boys have organised a football tournament for themselves, I
thought it might be nice to organise something for the girls.

I am pleased to announce the Bowlie mud-wrestling competition, in
which any lithe young females are welcome to compete.  Full details
and entrance forms will be located around the site, and the competition
will be taking place on the saturday night.  Isobel's celebrity tag
team (featuring Amelia Fletcher and Laetitia Sadier, but not Tag) is
likely to draw the crowds so get there early.

Kevan
The Fat Slug