Sinister: Stuart Murdoch Spunked Up In My Shreddies!

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Tue Apr 20 19:48:09 BST 1999

Take heart, comrades! Better to have Bowlied and been busted than
never to have Bowlied at all. Will Blakey from "On the Buses" be doing
the random drug searches? I'll get you Hopkins! What frightens me is
the thought of over zealous Pontins bouncers conducting the random
drug search that dare not speak its name - unannounced rectal probes!
I hope band members will be subject to the same rules - that should
piss off those weedfreaks Mercury Rev! Record company employees are
notorious drug fiends too - I have every confidence that no
preferential treatment will be shown them over the weekend. Do you
think the same rules apply to the World Darts Championships? Or is it
just us lot who get ritual humiliation  as an extra bonus activity.
Yes, I distinctly remember being encouraged to take loads of alcohol.
I think it might have been Jeepster, somewhere near that stuff about
sanitary products being taboo. I should threaten them with legal
action, like they used to do. Is it illegal to get people's hopes up?
Bloody should be.

You know how chalets had to be booked as a block? Do they have to be
cancelled as a block as well? If so, how did those people who
cancelled manage to come to an amicable agreement? Curiouser and
curiouser...

Tim, you're being very feisty, aren't you? Are you revving up for the
weekend, or what? You're wrong about Mercury Rev though. I like
half-arsed space rock, but I don't like Mercury Rev. I would describe
it more as half arsed faux roots with a wobble board. I'll probably
learn to love it though. Momus is cousins with Derek out of Del
Amitri. Both shite.

Duke now has two fawning reviews on Amazon.co.uk website. I think one
of them's from the wounded party in the great Lovin' Spoonful
scrimmage. I don't know who the other plonker is.

Mitchell, the Kate Jugsy CD I saw wasn't the one you've got (which is
indeed very fine), it was by Kate and one of her mates, who also
sports a Brian May frightwig. According to the sleeve, they recorded
it when they were both a mere twenty summers old. Probably virgins.

Mitchell, I tried to print out "Scampi Fries from Hell" but it came
out all funny. Would it be possible to do a plain text version for
dull oafs? I did notice a welcome mention for Slade though.

Have fun at Bowlie, and don't forget the competitions.

Sister Disco.