Sinister: I am an animal, my teeth are sharp and my mouth is full...

Blake E. Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Tue Apr 20 23:04:57 BST 1999

Dearest List,

I first must apolgize for being so down and out this past week.  I am slowly
working my way out of love-induced influenza (and the copious amounts of
schoolwork don't help either).  I am in the process of writing a story about
our new list love-child Beth, who works around the corner during the day,
but is employed in my mind for all hours.  So Honey, when I'm done, I'll
submit it for viewing in the library.  I'm sure that sounds grand.  There's
nothing more fun to read about than l'amour courtois.  I just happened to be
looking around on the sinister gallery page for some neverending fun, and
I'd like to give some some awards--

Best Picture--LesleyJo, I really can't say enough about the, beer is it, in
the hand, purely enjoyable.
Coolest Picture--JygSaw Dave, the man, the being, the stud.
Picture that is most likely not to be them (aka Most Professional
Looking)--StLucy, if that is indeed you, please let me know, and you may
lash me however many times.
Pictures of people who I'd most like to meet--Everyone, come to South
Carolina, to Hilton Head, my summer home, and come to the beach and buy me
drinks (stupid American laws) and make sure I don't get myself sunburned.
Nothing worse than looking like a lobster.

Well university food is calling my precious name.
Love,
Blake (see my country skies today!)