Sinister: i'm not bitter

angel heinitz at xxx.uk
Wed Apr 21 00:36:07 BST 1999

hey there kids,
do you KNOW how long it is since i last posted a message to this list? neither
do i, but i remember when it was all fields round here etc etc. i usually just
read everybody else's messages, and sigh with admiration.

however

it has come to my attention that some of you are getting all excited about some
two-bob sand festival, or something, and i thought i'd tell you that i'm having
my OWN festival this weekend, in my house. there will be music all weekend long,
as i have a repeat button on my cd player and a six-cd motown compilation. i
will be showing some films and also some television - the Eastenders omnibus on
sunday will be observed with the traditional respectful silence.
unfortunately admittance to my festival is limited, although anyone with a Benny
out of Top Cat T-shirt gets in free, and my cats are obviously on the
guest-list.
and if it's sand you're after, there's sand a-plenty in a fetching green plastic
turtle-shaped sandpit with buckets and spades provided.
so ner.

tomorrow i am going in to leeds, as my spies tell me there is a cheap
shangri-las cd in Jumbo. there WAS one in HMV, but my friend got to it a split
second before me. he has longer legs, y'see. anyhoo.

be good boys and girls at your fest, now, won't you. no, better still, be fun.

abi, who's got a Benny out of Top Cat T-shirt, and that's all that matters.