Sinister: oh gosh I have a plane to catch in... eeek

MWaggner at xxx.com MWaggner at xxx.com
Wed Apr 21 02:28:29 BST 1999

Ohhh, all this Tweestock excitement and I am never ever going to get
packed...

First off, when I looked at the map of Camber Sands, the one I *knew* would
be provided, I was struck by the configuration of the camp.  Scary.  Somehow
I suspected there would be luggage searches at the gates, little stands set
up right in front of the guard towers which are cleverly disguised as
merchandise kiosks.
But I did not think there would be middle-of-the-night raids to see if people
are wearing jammies...

So, be sure you've brought your condoms and bits ... for last minute
emergency ordering of prophylactics write to Magnetic Megan, who has
unselfishly volunteered  to stay at home in order to arrange last minute
overnight shipments of Hello Kitty condoms direct from Japan to forgetful
festival attendees.  All she asks is that you bring her back a gift in
return.  Before and After photos of Kitty showing how much he grew do NOT
count.

I'll volunteer to be the surrogate parent for any lost child turned in at the
courtesy booth...I hear any unclaimed children will be sent to the workhouse
of an unnamed international conglomerate and I am staunchly opposed to child
labor.   I am also available to provide helpful hints for the hiding of
contraband substances as the last (poser) Woodstock had metal detectors and
searches at the gate as well (not a bad idea, that puffa jacket one).

Mr. Miller, Jeepster cannot be sued because they did not put the information
on cd.

I urge you all to remember -- there are roughly 2600 of US and how many of
them?  Piece of cake.  The twee-k can certainly inherit the small piece of
earth that is Camber Sands.

--michele, not packing