Sinister: sucks to your ass-mar!

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Wed Apr 21 08:44:32 BST 1999

hey listies,

in case you're having difficulties imagining the sort of fun you'll be
missing out on without me at bowlie, let me help:
*jell-o wrestling
*games of full-contact hockey, after which all participants would be
presented with an "i scored with jessicaxo" badge
*pyjama parties galore
*drunken races through the corridors at 4am
*whipped cream fights
*jumping on beds
*the ever-popular canadian monopoly, complete with mountie icons

instead, you'll likely all be in big trouble after the first big drinking
binge as four chaletmates try and hit the bathroom at the same time, only to
discover that the two keys are held by absentee members.

any references to stuart and spunk should probably be kept hidden well away.
i found discussion of his underwear to be intimate enough. ohmy, is it
getting hot in here?

i'll have you know that the real reason i won't be at bowlie is because i've
received a better offer. what could be better than bowlie, you ask? i can't
tell you yet. i'll just let you sulk because you aren't included.

souping it,
jessicaxo