Sinister: who is correct, Jeepster, Ticketweb or Camber Sands?

JJ johnj at xxx.com
Wed Apr 21 16:27:10 BST 1999

A friend of mine got this via email at about 1548 today, from
Ticketweb:

"Dear xxxxxx,
As this is a licenced site you will not be permitted to bring your own
alcohol onto the site.

We are looking into the Belle and Sebastian recommendation as this is
directly conflicting with the information given to us by Camber Sands.

Best wishes

TicketWeb "

Now Katrina's mail was posted some time this morning, I think, so who
is right? Clarification please.

JJ