Sinister: All the singles...at once

Brennan brennan at xxx.uk
Wed Apr 21 16:37:59 BST 1999

So there I was, just wandering around Sheffield, just ordered the limited
edition Ash EP (only 5 in the whole city) when I wandered into the local
HMV, lured by the promises of being able to vote for the band of the
millennium. Out of habit I went the the albums stand first to see if any new
B&S, Godspeed You Black Emperor or Ben Harper stuff was there. To my utter
astonishment ;-) there wasn't so I meandered to the singles section and
3,6,9 seconds of light AND Lazy Line Painter Jane were sitting there (I've
already got Modern Rock Song), begging to be bought, with a 10% discount by
virtue of my studentness. Anyway. I grabbed them and held on to them for
dear life and now all I need to finish my collection is Tigermilk. Any
offers. According to Our Price it was run at the end of Feb and deleted
early March. Spooky.

The New Smiths? No thanks. We are the 1000 Belles and the band are nothing
like the smiths.

Later
oliver